Breg Wrist Splint with Thumb Spica
The Breg Wrist Splint with Thumb Spica is an ideal choice for patients requiring immobilization of the wrist and thumb. This comfortable, padded wrist brace is ideal for chronic or acute wrist injuries. A removable metal stay on the palmar surface provides neutral wrist cock-up positioning. A full thumb spica is added to the wrist cock-up brace offering full immobilization of the wrist and thumb MP and CMC joints.
- Immobilization while allowing full hand functions.
- Maximum contouring at the palmar crease.
- Allows for full finger function.
- Contouring at the fifth MP allows for palmar stay.
- Loop and lock closure for easy adjustment.
- 8″ length.