DonJoy Custom Defiance III Female Fource Knee
Females are 3-8 times more likely to sustain an ACL tear than males. In addition, over 70 percent of all ACL injuries occur during non-contact activities, such as cutting, jumping and twisting maneuvers. The DonJoy® Female Fource™ addresses biomechanical factors that have been implicated in the high incidence of anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears in females. Females tend to perform cutting and landing maneuvers with their knees and hips in an extended and less protected position. The Female Fource incorporates dj Orthopedics’ FourcePoint™ hinge technology, which has been clinically demonstrated to increase knee flexion angles, limiting the time the knee spends in at-risk positions during activity; therefore, providing females the protection they need.
- Patented FourcePoint Hinge Technology: The only bracing technology clinically proven to protect the ACL.
- Reduces the time spent near full extension, or in the “at risk” position.
- Enhances the Four-Points-of-Leverage design by increasing the posterior load applied by the brace on the tibia.
- Improves a patient’s natural gait by applying progressive resistance before reaching a firm end point.
- Four-Points-of-Leverage design for superior ligament protection and comfort.
- Medial Swooping Thigh Frame (Defiance III) for increased medial thigh clearance.
- Swiveling strap tabs (Defiance III) to match anatomy through movement.
- Anti-Migration calf strap and Supra condylar Pad for brace suspension.
- Custom Graphics Sticker Kit to personalize the brace to your own liking.
- Lightweight (18oz), low profile design.
- Short calf versions available.
- Short thigh available (Defiance).
- Assortment of color, graphic and gradation options available.
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame and hinge.
- 24 Hour turnaround time.
- Breast Cancer Donation to support breast cancer initiatives.