DonJoy CCMI Mark III Measuring Device
The Custom Contour Measuring Instrument (CCMI) is used to measure custom DonJoy Defiance, Defiance III, Defiance III Female Fource and Adjustable OA Defiance. This device takes into account fourteen (14) separate anatomical reference points from the patient’s leg indicating thigh and calf circumference, thigh and calf contours as well as knee width and varus/valgus (lateral offset).
- New sleek design to determine leg contour measurements for the construction of a DonJoy custom brace.
- Retractable tape measures for quick and accurate measurements.
- Standard and short brace measuring options.
- Thigh and calf contour gauges.
- Easy to use and collapsible.