Breg Fusion XT w/AirTech Knee Brace
By combining a high-strength frame design with lightweight, aircraft-grade tempered aluminum, FUSION XT withstands the rigors of contact activities. FUSION XT knee brace now features new AirTech™ innovation. AirTech was specifically designed to improve comfort and fit. AirTech is a complete system of air mesh vents and grooved channel frame pads that increase airflow throughout the brace. The system allows cool air in and moves warm air and moisture away from the skin, improving patient comfort. The new pad technology also improves suspension, reduces pinching and helps alleviate pressure points. The Breg FUSION XT™ brace redefines the relationship between the brace and the leg with a design that protects the knee by working with it. ProForm technology, allows the brace to conform to the leg’s shape to provide a contoured fit and superior suspension and protection. This precise, contoured fit effectively “pre-tensions” the medial side of the brace allowing the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement, and greatly reducing injury-causing elongation of the ligaments. The FUSION design also enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee through flexion and extension, keeping the FUSION brace solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation.
- DuPont’s Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength. Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products.
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user, FUSION XT combines an impact-resistant frame design with lightweight, high-strength 2024 tempered aluminum.
- Stronger pivot point strap tabs contour to the leg for a superior fit.
- This brace comes with a 1 year warranty on the frame and hinges, and a 6 month warranty on the straps/frame pads.
- Off the shelf FUSION XT with AirTech™ Innovation only available in Black Wrinklecoat.
- Custom FUSION XT with AirTech™ Innovation available if patient is out of size range.