Breg Fusion XT OA Arthritis Knee Brace
The Breg FUSION XT OA is a functional brace that addresses not only the pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis but also the stability for the high-impact user. This brace has a high strength frame and provides all the benefits of a functional high impact brace combined with the unloader effect of an arthritis brace BREG’s ProForm™ technology utilizes Zytel®, a strong yet flexible polymer that allows the FUSION brace to conform to the shape of the leg. Precise, contoured fit, effectively “pre-tensions” the medial side of the brace which allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement and greatly reducing injury-causing elongation of the ligaments. Enables the medial or lateral side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee through flexion and extension, keeping the FUSION brace solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation.
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user.
- Combines an impact-resistant frame design with lightweight, high-strength 2024 tempered aluminum.
- Women’s OA only available in Fusion style in Wrinklecoat finish.
- White only available in custom version.
- Fusion XT OA has Higher impact strength than the Men’s Fusion OA.
- Designed for both athletic endeavors and normal daily activities, FUSION provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design that looks great.