Bledsoe Axiom Ligament Knee Brace
The Muscle-Powered AXIOM OTS (formerly the Bledsoe Cage) is a functional knee brace designed for instabilities of combined ACL and PCL injured knees. Has the same features as the Axiom-D, but for patients who do not need additional dynamic control. Injuries to the medial collateral ligament along with the crutiate ligaments can be supported. The Axiom features a reinforced shell for greater impact resistance. to reduce symptoms. For PCL deficiency, the AXIOM can place anterior force against the calf as the knee is flexed to reduce symptoms. Its anti-migration design uses pivoting posterior calf strap plus a gastroc gripper pad to “lock” onto calf muscles.
- Tough new alloy composite shell will not deform from impact or crack like carbon fiber. Weighs less too.
- Pivoting anti-migration design uses pivoting posterior calf straps that “lock” onto calf muscles to prevent brace from slipping.
- Lighter, thinner, closed-cell foam pad material provides lower profile and lighter weight and won’t absorb sweat or water like other foam padding.
- Super alloy aluminum shell weighs less than other materials and won’t crack or break like plastic frames.
- No-catch hinge design prevents the hinge from snagging objects or digging into the ground during aggressive sports play.
- All parts can be replaced by the patient using the tools provided.
- New soft, velour-like padding for comfortable continuous wear.
- Available with Patellar Guard (extra charge applies).