Breg ShortRunner Knee Brace
The Breg ShortRunner Hinged Knee Brace is a versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities. Similar to the standard Roadrunner, the ShortRunner (14″ length) can be used in a wide variety of daily activities. The low profile polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets offer good joint line control. The wraparound version is designed to allow an easier “wraparound” application for patients with an unusual leg shape. Can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities as well as medial and lateral instabilities.
- Removable and interchangeable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance.
- Airmesh™ is a non-neoprene 3-D latex-free material.
- Airmesh is ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene and anyone desiring a breathable knee support for extended daily use.
- Half the weight of neoprene this breathable fabric absorbs moisture, wicking it away from the body.
- Elastic piping along the top and bottom of the sleeves greatly increases the durability and enhances the resiliency and life of our neoprene braces.
- Also available in Neoprene.
- Highest quality neoprene and holds its shape longer than most.
- Available as a RoadRunner for larger legs (5′ 5″ or greater).
- Available in Neoprene or Airmesh™ versions.
- Available in open back or closed back (Open back means there is a cutout in the back of the knee to prevent bunching and prevent sweat accumulation).
- Choose the wrap-around (for larger legs) or slip-on knee brace.
- Wrap-around versions are only available with an open back.
- Extremely low profile.
- 14″ in length.