Breg RoadRunner Post Op Knee Brace
The Breg RoadRunner Post-Op Knee Brace is a unique and versatile intermediate brace ideal for patients that need to modify and adjust the range of motion of the brace on a regular basis. The Breg RoadRunner Post-Op Knee Brace can be used in a wide variety of daily activities. Dual Axis Post-Op Hinge allows for convenient dial-in adjustment of flexion/extension stops. The wraparound version is designed to allow an easier “wraparound” application for patients with an unusual leg shape. Can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities as well as medial and lateral instabilities.
- Extremely low profile.
- Dual Axis Post-Op Hinge allows for convenient dial-in adjustment of flexion/extension stops.
- Removable and interchangeable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance.
- High quality 1/4″ neoprene will hold its shape longer than thinner products.
- A Versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities of the knee as well as mild ACL or PCL injuries.
- Elastic piping along the top and bottom of the sleeves greatly increases the durability and enhances the resiliency and life of our neoprene braces.
- Post-Op Roadrunner only available in neoprene and wrap-around style.
- Available in open back (cutout in back of the knee to prevent bunching and prevent sweat accumulation).
- New Full circumference straps!
- 16″ length.