Breg Roadrunner Hinged Knee Brace
The Breg RoadRunner Hinged Knee Brace is a versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities. The Breg RoadRunner Hinged Knee Brace can be used in a wide variety of daily activities. The low profile polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets offer good joint line control. The wraparound version is designed to allow an easier “wraparound” application for patients with an unusual leg shape. Can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities as well as medial and lateral instabilities.
- Extremely low profile.
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle baskets with full flexion and extension control.
- Airmesh™ is a non-neoprene 3-D latex-free material, ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene as well as anyone desiring a breathable knee support for extended daily use.
- Airmesh™ is half the weight of neoprene this breathable fabric absorbs moisture, wicking it away from the body.
- Removable and interchangeable hinge bars for proper care and maintenance.
- High quality 1/4″ neoprene will hold its shape longer than thinner products.
- A Versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities of the knee as well as mild ACL or PCL injuries.
- Elastic piping along the top and bottom of the sleeves greatly increases the durability and enhances the resiliency and life of our neoprene braces.
- Available as a Short Runner for smaller legs (5′ 5″ or smaller).
- Choose either the wrap-around (for larger legs) or slip-on knee brace.
- Choose open or closed back (cutout in back of the knee to prevent bunching and prevent sweat accumulation).
- New Full circumference straps!
- 16″ length.