Ossur Unloader One Arthritis Knee Brace
The Ossur Unloader 1 Arthritis Knee Brace price match guarantee Lightweight, comfortable and easy to get on and off, the Unloader One knee brace is the ultimate in pain relief for osteoarthritis (OA) sufferers. The Unloader One is now available as an off-the-shelf (without cover) brace. Drawing on twenty years of clinical studies and user feedback, Ossur has completely redesigned the legendary Unloader brace, incorporating new technologies for unrivalled performance. Biomechanical understanding and materials expertise have contributed to a holistic approach that addresses the pain and immobility caused by OA. The Unloader One brace has 30-50% more unloading power than the original Unloader, with only HALF the weight. This low profile device has a new kind of breathable padding coated with silicone that virtually eliminates migration (slipping or rotation). Not one, but two Dynamic Force Straps work in conjunction with an easy-to-adjust control system which allows patients to better manage their knee pain. The buckle and strapping design makes it easier to apply and remove the brace, repeatedly achieving a snug fit without having to adjust it. Even patients with arthritic hands will find the brace easier to apply.
- Breathable, microfiber fabric liners (6 colors available) mask the product frame (additional charge applies).
- Flexible, low-profile upright contours to patient anatomy and allows use underneath clothing.
- Quick Connect Strapping for tool-free removal and replacement.
- Lightweight frame is perforated for flexibility and ventilation.
- 15.5″ Length.
- Dual Dynamic Force Straps increase unloading capabilities and eliminate rotational tendencies caused by a single strap.
- Tool-free, racheting Dynamic Force Control System enables self-dosing by the patient for easier pain management.
- Quick Fit Buckles with leverage arms enable easy application and removal without the need for cumbersome strap adjustment.
- An Aerospacer base material coated with Ossur Sensil Silicone Technology results in a breathable padding that won’t migrate.