DonJoy OA Everyday Knee Brace
- Provides up to 6° of correction.
- Allows patient to fine tune load to activities.
- Ease of application: place the brace on the leg and not step through.
- Light weight-19 oz.
- Ergonomic sweeping medial thigh/calf frame.
- Contoured cuff shells oppose the 3-Pt load and redistribute it across a broader surface area.
- Swivel straps & Sili-grips, strap padding for anti migration.
- Foam condyle pad with 100% memory foam for increased patient comfort and compliance.
- Thermoformed suede padding is standard on each brace.
- Patient controlled telescoping condyle pad allows patient to “fine tune” load according to activity level.
- Available only in blue.
- Shorter overall length (12-1/2″) 3″ shorter than an OAdjuster.
- Measurements taken 6″ above mid-patella (Arthritis hinge is on opposite side of affected compartment).
- Medial is the medical term for inner knee. Lateral refers to outer knee.