Bledsoe Aligner ESE Knee Brace
The Bledsoe Aligner ESE Arthritis Knee Brace is the latest in a line of muscle-powered braces. The Bledsoe Aligner uses muscle power to place a medially or lateral directed force against the knee during terminal extension to help relieve medial/lateral compartment pains. The Aligner ESE is Bledsoe’s newest and lightest (under 1 lb) OA Brace made of Super Aluminum Alloy. The new strap saddle maximizes circumferential support by preventing strap indentation into the soft tissue. This enhances force and keeps the leg coupled to the hinge.
- A muscle-powered brace designed to place a medially or laterally directed force against the knee as the knee comes into the terminal 20 degrees of extension.
- Helps relieve pain for mild symptomatic medial or lateral compartment arthrosis where work and & recreational activities are limited.
- The lightest OA brace available, made of super aluminum alloy. Weighs under 1 pound.
- The Aligner ESE has an easy adjustment dial for pain relief. Just push in and turn the dial, with the leg in flexion. The patient can adapt the brace immediately to resolve their level of pain.
- The Aligner ESE has a unique new closure system, borrowed from the ski industry…over-center buckles. Some patients have trouble fitting and tightening the straps that make OA braces function. The new overcenter buckle design provides a better fit and requires less effort and hand strength to operate. The buckles also reduce the wear on hook and loop strapping.
- Helps to relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation, to aid in delaying osteotomy or total joint procedures, to increase daily walking time while increasing activities, and to aid in slowing the progression of the arthritic condition.
- Indicated for post-operative or post-injury application following lateral and postero-lateral injuries to the connective tissues of the knee to help relieve stress on these healing structures.