ProCare Durafo Orthotic Boot
The ProCare Durafo Boot is a dynamic heel suspension brace applied to patients for the treatment and prevention of lower extremity disorders associated with trauma or immobility including ankle contractures (foot drop), pressure necrosis/ulcers, and post-operative hip abduction or rotation.
- A bilateral upright foot component to add medial lateral support as well as prevent distal slippage.
- Malleable medial and lateral uprights extend above mid-calf and are fastened to the lightweight injection molded plastic foot plate.
- Soft, padded poly/pile liner designed with a patented Achilles Relief Pad cradles the lower leg and provides maximum patient comfort.
- Rotation bar may be repositioned to assist with internal or external rotation of the hip or leg.
- Adjustable toe extension helps protect toes from bedding as needed.
- Fits right or left foot.
- All straps are adjustable and a removable non-slip walking sole allows limited patient ambulation.
- Replacement liner available in 3 pack.
- Universal sizing fits right or left foot.
- Latex free.