Bauerfeind Epitrain Elbow Brace
Worn by many professional athletes, EpiTrain® is our most popular elbow support. There are few braces that provide the comfort and compression as the Bauerfeind EpiTrain®. Tennis elbow or golfers elbow can cause irritation and pain that inhibits activity and performance. The EpiTrain® active support helps reduce this pain and relieve tension. As you move, the special knitted compressive support with its built-in visco-elastic pads stimulates the muscles and aids healing.
- Conforms to the arm’s tapered contour and comfortably cushions the sensitive injured muscle.
- Knitted elbow support incorporating two anatomically contoured inserts surrounding the medial and lateral elbow bones (epicondyles) and lying over the flexor and extensor muscles.
- Inserts leave the elbow bones pressure-free and provide an intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema.
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the elbow for increased joint stabilization.
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation.
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable.
- Available in Black or Titanium.