Bledsoe Hi-Top Walking Boot
The BOA Duel TLSO provides full-circumferential rigid support from the T2/T3 scapular thoracic region to the sacrococcygeal junction. It features rigid anterior and posterior panels, a telescoping sternal Y-Bar, and dual lacer compression pads. The BOA TLSO design creates a 3-point force system, consisting of a posteriorly directed force from the sternal and pubic pads, and an anteriorly directed force from the thoracolumbar pad. The pressure created restricts forward flexion and encourages a hyperextension posture. This posture increases lumbar lordosis and resists lateral and rotary movements of the spine.
- Easy application with dual side pulls
- Even, progressive compression from proprietary teardrop Lacer Compression System
- Easily adjustable for all-day wear
- Comprised of breathable Airmesh® for maximum comfort
- Midline opening in posterior panel eases pressure over the incision site