Bauerfeind LumboTrain Back
The Bauerfeind LumboTrain® Back support effectively stabilizes and relaxes your back. The LumboTrain® is an anatomically contoured active lumbosacral support. Its comfortable fit is due to the Velcro fastening with easy-to-use hand straps. The viscoelastic pad exerts an intermittent massage. This brace has been used primarily for osteochondritis and spondylarthritis.
- Knitted lumbar support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert.
- Stabilizes and relaxes the lower back muscles.
- Silicone insert with raised nodules provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue.
- Intermittent compression stimulates muscle activity which most lower back supports do not achieve.
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the lower back for increased stabilization.
- Anatomical knit carries controlled compression graduated at the edges to prevent rolling of the support.
- Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable.
- Increased circulation, and allowing for unincompartmental movement.