ASO Max Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis
The ASO MAX Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis is similar in design and material to the regular ASO, except for the addition of Skinlocmaterial lining the inside of the brace. This material allows the brace to be worn with or without a sock. When the ASO MAX is worn directly in contact with the skin, it provides maximum support and excellent comfort. Skinloc material lining allows the brace to be worn with or without socks.
- Elastic cuff closure: decreases amount of inversion possible.
- Ballistic nylon straps: “figure 8″ straps replicate ankle taping.
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe.
- Lace up closure: patient friendly application.
- Bilateral capability: helps keep foot in neutral position.
- Great choice for preventing or treating ankle sprains.
- Ballistic nylon base: provides tremendous strength to product; increase longevity of brace.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- X Small Fits: 10″- 11″
- Small Fits: 11″- 12″
- Medium Fits: 12″- 13″
- Large Fits: 13″- 14″
- X Large Fits: 14″- 15″
- XX Large Fits: 15″- 16″
|Men||6 -7||7 1/2 – 9||9 1/2 – 11||11 1/2 – 13||13 1/2 – 15||15+|
|Women||5- 6||6 1/2 – 8||8 1/2 – 10||10 1/2 – 12||12 1/2 – 14|