Breg Plantar Fascia Dorsal Night Splint
A night splint can’t be effective unless a patient wears it. Now there’s a brace so comfortable they will. The Breg Dorsal Night Splint has been designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep, thereby helping to alleviate the morning pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis (heel spur).
- Lightweight, low profile design increases comfort
- Helps patient sleep more comfortably therefore increasing compliance
- Non-skid tread provides safety for minimal ambulation
- Slips onto the foot and is easily adjusted with hook closure
- Fits either left or right foot
- Latex Free
- Less heat retention.
- Available in 2 sizes (shoe size).
|Part #||Size||Shoe Size (Female)||Shoe Size (Male)|
|11442||Small – Medium||6 – 9||5 – 9|
|11444||Large-X-Large||10.5 – 15||9.5 – 14|