AirCast XP Pneumatic Diabetic Walker
Specifically designed to meet the needs of the higher risk diabetic patient, the Pneumatic Walker Diabetic System features the Pneumatic Walker for Diabetics. Similar to the Pneumatic Walker, the Pneumatic Walker for Diabetics incorporates an innovative dual density insole to eliminate pressure points. This insole, when combined with the semi-rigid shell and full air cell coverage, also helps regulate shear stress. The Walker’s shell/air cell design maximizes plantar unloading and provides protection and immobilization. Use the Pneumatic Walker “as an alternative to total contact casting to unweight the foot in the treatment of neuropathic ulceration.
- Custom inflated aircells for individual fit and support.
- Lightweight design: rigid foot, flexible around calf for strength, fit and comfort.
- Sealed-air cushioned heel.
- Full shell protection.
- Additional insoles and stockings are available in the Diabetic Replacement Kit.
- The Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge, may be ordered separately.
- Low profile for natural gait.
- Graduated compression to help reduce edema.
- Multi-air cell support for a “total contact” fit.
- Regulated air cell inflation with the specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge.
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressures.
- Now available in small.
|Description||Men Shoe Size (USA)||Women Shoe Size (USA)|
|Small||4 – 7||5 – 8|
|Medium||7 – 10||8 – 10|
|Large||10 – 13||11 – 15|
|X Large||14 – 19||15 and over|